Saturday, 25 March 2017

President Buhari To Visit Sambisa Forest

President Muhammadu Buhari will visit Sambisa Forest, the former enclave of Boko Haram on Monday to declare open the Nigerian Army Small Arms Championship, NASAC 2017.

The insurgency group, Boko Haram, who at the peak of it’ s siege on the nation occupied towns in Borno, Yobe and Adamawa states, made the Sambisa Forest their stronghold and strategic headquarters until they were pushed out by the military on Christmas eve, last year.

The military had subsequently declared the former game reserve as a proposed site for military institution, building roads into it and kick - starting the new status of Sambisa Forest with the hosting of the annual Small Arms Competition.

The competition which starts on Monday is expected to be hosted by President Muhammadu Buhari.
He is to be accompanied by the Minister of Defense, Alhaji Mansur Ali and Service Chiefs, Chief of Defense Staff, General Gabriel Olanisakin, Chief of Army Staff, Lt. Gen. Tukur Buratai, Chief of Air Staff, Air Vice Marshal Abubakar Sadique and Chief of Naval Staff, Vice Admiral Obet Ebas.

The Chief of Training and Operations, Army, Major General David Amadu, during a press briefing on Friday in Maiduguri to kick - start the NASAC 2017 championship, said the championship would be formally declared open by the President on Monday, March 27, 2017.

He said the championship which drew to a close on Friday, March 31 st has lined up a chain of activities which would include medical outreach to Bama, Konduga, and Magumeri IDPs camps, educational training for Army Education Corps in Maiduguri, security awareness meetings with the traditional rulers and distribution of relief materials to IDPs within Maiduguri and surrounding towns.

Amadu added that the championship was aimed at testing and shaping the intelligence and professional capacity of the Nigerian Army officers and soldiers as well as equipment.

Punch
Read More »

Friday, 24 March 2017

Ciara Goes Make-Up Free During Date Night With Husband Russell

She announced her pregnancy on her birthday last October, just three months after marrying American footballer Russell Wilson. And Ciara glowed with radiance as she stepped out for a date night with the Seattle Seahawks quarterback, 28, in LA on Wednesday.

The songstress, 31, showcased her natural beauty, appearing to go make-up free for the date night at Mr Chow. Showcasing her blossoming bump perfectly, she wore a fitted black jersey dress teamed with a pair of over-the-knee boots.

Brightening up her ensemble, she added a white bouclé waterfall cardigan and showed off a glossy red manicure. And with her hair in loose blonde waves, she added a touch of lipgloss to her bare-faced look.

Meanwhile proud dad-to-be Russell looked dapper in black skinny jeans and a silk and leather colour-block bomber.

The expectant duo looked in good spirits as they enjoyed a night out at the popular LA eatery.
Their cheery appearance comes after Ciara escaped unhurt when a car crashed into the SUV she was driving.
Read More »

ISIS Claims Responsibility For London Terror Attack

ISIS has today claimed responsibility for the Westminster attack which left four dead and dozens injured.

The terror group said a 'soldier of the Islamic State' carried out the atrocity in which a British-born 'lone-wolf' ploughed a car through crowds near Parliament yesterday afternoon.

A statement by the ISIS news agency Amaq said: 'The perpetrator of the attacks yesterday in front of the British parliament in London is an Islamic State soldier and he carried out the operation in response to calls to target citizens of the coalition.'
But it gave no name or other details and it was not clear whether the attacker was directly connected to the group.

The carnage was unleashed on the same day Brussels was marking the anniversary of a wave of ISIS suicide bombings that killed 32 people.

Yesterday's attacker, described by witnesses as 'Asian and in his forties', is not been named by police while investigations continue into any possible associates.

But, giving a statement in the Commons today, Prime Minister Theresa May said he was a British citizen who was known to the police and security services and had been investigated some years ago over violent extremism.
Read More »

Donald Trump Obsessed With Translator's Breast During Japanese PM's Visit (Photos)

Vanity Fair editor, Graydon Carter is going after President Trump just two months after the men appeared to call a cease fire in their long-running feud. In the April issue of his magazine, Carter accuses President Trump of making some inappropriate comments about a young woman who did some work translating for a prominent world leader last month.

Carter writes in his Editor's Letter that 'during a visit by the Japanese prime minister, Shinzō Abe, the president told an acquaintance that he was obsessed with the translator’s breasts - although he expressed this in his own, fragrant fashion.'

An examination of those assembled at Mar-a-Lago on the weekend of Prime Minister Abe's visit seems to suggest that there was just one young woman working with President Trump and the Japanese delegation, who could be seen in a flowered dress in photos with the president and prime minister.

She was the only woman present that weekend who could be seen working with the two men, and was also seen huddled over the table at the moment it was revealed that North Korea had launched a missile test on Saturday night.


That same woman was also later seen standing off to the side of the room when President Trump and Prime Minister Abe delivered gave a brief press conference about the North Korean incident later that evening.

And the woman was also seen closely working with the translator who had been seen with President Trump all day on Friday, first at the White House during prime Minister Abe's official visit and then later that evening in Mar-a-Lago when the two men joined their wives and New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft for dinner.


The same woman who allegedly caught President Trump's eye was also the individual who could be seen flashing a light on the documents being read by the Japanese delegation and Prime Minister Abe at the table that night.

This caused an uproar among many who questioned the security of Mar-a-Lago and the access available to guests who were able to photograph the events of the evening.


Carter goes on to write in the magazine: 'Trump may be a joke, but the chaos and destructive forces around him are not. If he can cause this much havoc during his first few months in office, imagine what the country and the world will look like at the end of four years.'
Read More »

This Lady Claims She Has Been Growing Her Dreads For 23 Years

Photos of this lady with her "unique" dreads are trending online due to obvious reasons. This lady who goes by Zion_lioness on Instagram says she has been growing her dreads for 23 years and wants to keep growing it for the next 18 years ...

The young lady has locked her account to private after being trolled by online users....
Read More »

Thursday, 23 March 2017

Donald Trump Sends Condolences To Theresa May On The Terror Attack In London


Five people were killed and several others wounded in a terror attack near the Houses of Parliament in London today. In her reaction, UK Prime Minister Theresa May sounded a defiant note, hours after the attack on the Houses of Parliament, insisting that life will go on in London as normal.

"We will all move forward together," she told reporters in Downing Street. She offered her sympathies to the relatives of those who were killed, saying her"thoughts and prayers were with those who had waved their loved ones off, but will not now be welcoming them home" she said.

US President Donald Trump has also spoken to UK Prime Minister Theresa May to express his sympathy over the Westminster attack. Trump praised "the effective response of security forces and first responders," and offered the US's "full cooperation and support in responding to the attack and bringing those responsible to justice."
Read More »

Monday, 20 March 2017

Donald Trump Expecting 9th Grandchild In September


US President, Donald Trump will be a grand father for the 9th time this September. His son, Eric Trump and wife announced a few hours ago that they're anticipating the September arrival of their first child, a boy.

In an Instagram post, Eric wrote, 'Lara and Iare excited to announce that we are adding a boy to #TeamTrump in September. It's been an amazing year.
We are blessed'.The couple married at Mar-a-Lago in 2014 and their son will be Trump's ninth grandchild.
Read More »

Donald Trump Reacts As North Korean Dictator Conducts Rocket Launch (Photos)

North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un is 'acting very, very badly,' President Donald Trump said Sunday. Trump told reporters traveling with him from Florida to Washington on Air Force One that Kim, who conducted a ground test of a new type of high-thrust rocket engine on Saturday while US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson was on the continent, is misbehaving.

Tillerson was in China on a swing through Asia that was closely focused on concerns over how to deal with Pyongyang's nuclear and missile programs at the time of the test.

Kim is calling the rocket launch a revolutionary breakthrough for the country's space program. He beamed from ear to ear as he and his generals applauded the successful test at the Sohae launch site yesterday.

The trial was intended to confirm the engine's thrust power and gauge the reliability of its control system and structural safety.

Kim hailed it 'a great event of historic significance' for the country's rocket industry.

He also said the 'whole world will soon witness what eventful significance the great victory won today carries' and claimed the test marks what will be known as the 'March 18 revolution' in the development of the country's rocket industry.

The engine is to be used for North Korea's space and satellite-launching program.

North Korea is banned by the United Nations from conducting long-range missile tests, but it claims its satellite program is for peaceful use, a claim many in the U.S. and elsewhere believe is questionable.

Read More »

Wednesday, 15 March 2017

Goalkeeper Who Killed His Girlfriend And Fed Her To His Dogs Signs For New Club (Photos)

A Brazilian goalkeeper who ordered his girlfriend's murder before he fed her body to his dog has signed for a new club after serving just seven years in jail. Bruno Fernandes de Souza, 32, has been handed a two-year contract by second tier Brazilian side Boa Esporte - in a move that has caused uproar in the country.

Women protested outside the stadium after the club announced their new singing.

Fernandes, known in Brazil as Bruno, was only recently released from prison after serving seven years of a 22-year sentence following the 2010 murder.

He was tipped for the top when he was playing for leading side and five-time league winners Flamengo, before his arrest in August 2010.

The 6ft 3ins shot-stopper was the main suspect in the murder of his former girlfriend Eliza Samudio, who he met at a footballers' party in 2009, and with whom he had a son.

The former Flamengo captain is said to have wanted his ex-partner dead so he could avoid paying child support after she gave birth to his love child.

Police believed Bruno planned her abduction and murder with eight others, including his wife Dayane, another ex-lover, a younger cousin and a former policeman turned hitman Luiz Santos.
Read More »

REVEALED: Why Lionel Messi's Son May Never Play For Barcelona

Lionel Messi has surprisingly revealed that his son Thiago does not like football and only goes to Barcelona as Luis Suarez’ son does. It was widely expected that the four-year-old would follow in his famous father’s footsteps in some capacity – given Lionel is one of the greatest footballers ever.
But surprisingly the 29-year-old revealed that his eldest son is not a fan of the game and uses trips to the Nou Camp to see his pals.

He told a Uruguayan TV show: “He does not like [football[ much, really. He goes because Benjamin [son of Luis Suarez] and some schoolmates go, but he is not a fan. “He’s not like his [Suarez’s son] who is all day with the ball.”

Thiago, along with little one-year-old brother Mateo, often parade around the pitch after games with their dad, or are pictured up in the stands with his mum Antonella Roccuzzo.

But clearly he does it under some sufferance - unlike Benjamin, nicknamed Benja, who also is often seen with hotshot striker Suarez.
Read More »